I have had a lot of people ask how our other house turned out. We pretty much finished it the day we moved out so we never fully enjoyed it, but it was a cute little house that Marcus put so much of his time into and sometimes I miss it. I wish I could find the before pics so you could all see how amazingly talented my husband is. When our next one is done, I will post some pics of it too. It is turning out even better than the last one. We had both of the houses at the same time for about a year, but we sold this one a year ago.
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need your decorating skills...i suck but really wanna decorate my house! any ideas?!
He iS a talented man with a very talented decorator for a wife. Nice job by the both of you! That is the pits that your purse got stolen! I would love to go to lunch. I am sorry I never got back to you! With Christmas and sickness, we have been crazy! As soon as my little man is feeling better I will call you!
WOW your old house is DARLING I love it!! can't wait to see pictures of your current home!!
Post a Comment